Why do I want the office?
I am concerned for the future of our country. It appears our congress and congressman are following in lockstep with policies that a majority of Americans reject, putting our liberty in jeopardy. Our leaders are increasingly making laws they do not follow. I want to return the power of our nation back to the people by honoring the oath I will take for this office and obeying the constitution. I will not be a part in making laws that infringe on American citizens liberty. I want to help save our country!
How will I address what I see as the three issues facing our nation?
The three most important issues I can see are the economy, debt and the assault on freedom from the inside of our republic from people sworn to protect our form of government.
1. On our economy, I will submit bills that will reverse all progressive policies that are against the growth of small business. Small businesses are the back bone of job growth in our economy.
2. Out of control Debt is a cancer to the economic health of our nation, it is not only a threat on our economic system but our national security. Debt is destroying the value of our currency. I will put forth legislation to cut spending on all levels of government.
3. The Assault on Freedom It is the job of the House of Representatives to stand up to an over reaching branch in the separation of powers of our republic. To many times this body has not used its constitutional authority to stop for example, judicial activism that is immoral or ACTIONS THROUGH ORDERS THAT ARE CONTRARY TO OUR CONSTITUTION by the executive branch. But what is dangerous, is when these people yield to foreign influence weakening our nation. I will fight this with every breath in my body once elected!
What compelling reasons are there for someone to vote for me?
1. The main aspect of my life is to try to maintain personal Integrity and have fidelity for the laws of our land.
2. If elected, I will defend our nation, our laws and our liberty; even if it means my life.
3. I will try to do right by you and not waiver on issues that are moral and right. As a Christian, I believe our Lord's example (Jesus Christ) must return in the halls of government just like in the time of our founders.
My name is Big John Smith. With God's help and hopefully your support, I want to be our next U.S. congressman for the 5th district. Folks, the reason I'm running; is because our country is in trouble, and I want to help! A fundamental transformation of our nation is becoming reality. America is changing into a country that is becoming increasingly dominated by Big Government, the loss of personal freedom and moral degradation. Today, millions of citizens are out of work giving up seeking employment because of the dire state of our economy; leaving them no alternative but government assistance. Our free country is a capitalist nation that cannot operate under European socialist policies of wealth redistribution, excessive regulation and taxation. This policy is causing the business community to be in fear of taking risk, keeping investment to a minimal. America was founded on the principles God set forth which authorizes freedom of man, but increasingly we are witnessing the control over our lives from government telling us what we can speak, eat, drink, buy or what we can do with our own property; this not right. Finally, moral decay is eating away at our land. Who would have thought that in America God's laws that governed societies through history would be dismissed from our leaders and people? Look at what has happened to the holy state of matrimony! Our country will not survive if this continues. Tough decisions will have to be made to put us on the right track. Our congressional leadership must be in tune with this task for the welfare of our citizens…..But with the Faith in our creator and the Liberty he has provided; we can restore our country’s good heritage when we exercise our Freedom at the ballot box. Please join me in this fight and I am humbly asking for your vote.