Why am I seeking this office?
I am concerned for the future of our nation. What we hold most dear is in jeopardy, our existence as a free country, our prosperity and our place in the world as a force to be reckoned with. I want to be a part in restoring her. I want to return the power of our nation back to the people by honoring the oath I will take for this office to obey the constitution. I will fight for our continual freedom. I want to help sustain the environment where all citizens can be prosperous, not by social justice; but by their own will.
How will I address what I see as the five most important issues facing our nation?
The five most important issues I can see are: the Assault on Freedom, Our Economy, Our National Debt, Our National Defense and most importantly Our Youth.
1. The Assault on Freedom It is the job of the House of Representatives to stand up to an over reaching branch in the separation of powers of our republic. To many times this body has not used its constitutional authority to stop for example, judicial activism that is immoral or ACTIONS THROUGH ORDERS THAT ARE CONTRARY TO OUR CONSTITUTION by the executive branch. I will do my duty as a congressman to exercise my constitutional authority to keep other branches in check.
2. On Our Economy I will submit bills that will reverse all progressive policies that are detrimental to the livelihood of our citizens and the growth of small business. Small businesses are the back bone of job growth in our economy.
3. Out of Control Debt This is a cancer to the economic health of our nation, it is not only a threat on our economic system but our national security. Debt is destroying the value of our currency. I will put forth legislation to cut spending on all levels of government.
4. Our National Defense America is in danger! Not only from the outside but within. Unfortunately at this time in history I believe American leadership cannot distinguish between what is good and evil. Terrorism and Aggression are at our doorstep. There has to be moral clarity in our government to protect its people, and no nation can survive an assault if it is a house divided. I will defend our country.
5. Our Youth Our young men and women (The Millennial Generation) are the future leaders of our American
society. Many are now taking their first steps into building a life for themselves.
Unfortunately, they are discovering a shrinking job market and some are already
strapped with debt. From this reality how can one believe in the 'American
Dream'? It will be my mission to make sure our future has a country that is
conducive to their prosperity.
But, on this same subject, this group of Americans also hold the keys to America’s destiny as a free nation. WHY?
What compelling reasons are there for someone to vote for me?
1. The main aspect of my life is to try to maintain personal Integrity and have fidelity for the laws of our land.
2. If elected, I will defend our nation, our laws and our liberty; even if it means my life.3. I will try to do right by you and not waiver on issues that are moral and right.